Just a reminder that we will be travelling to the Rosedale Cemetery for the No Stone Left Alone ceremony. Students should dress warmly as we will be outside for a long time and the temperature will feel like -13 C with the wind.
- We’ve been finishing up power points of our biographies to present to the class.
- Grade 6 has been working on factors and prime numbers in math.
- Grade 7 has been working on divisibility.
- We are working on a Notre Monde booklet in Sciences humaines.
- Tomorrow is Mission Fair in the afternoon.
- There is no school on Friday for students.
- On Monday, students will be travelling to the Rosedale cemetery for the No Stone Left Alone ceremony honoring Canada’s veterans. Please have your child dress for the weather as we will be outside for 90 minutes.
Have a great evening!
On Monday, students were given a note about a new club called Holy Lit. This Book Club is replacing Battle of the Books for Grades 6-8. This is a really exciting new group where we will read intriguing books and enter into some really cool discussions and activities. Our KickOff activity is this weekend. I would really love to have as many St. Margaret Lions there are possible. Please talk to your child about this and RSVP to the activity. You can do this either with the letter or go to our website and it is attached there as well. Please let me know if you have any questions.
École St. Margaret
Moose Jaw, SK S6H 0J9
I have asked the grade 6 students to bring in a variety of different leaves for science class on Monday. We will try to identify which trees they come from. Can you please remind them to do so?