I’ve received a number of questions about our latest sciences naturelles assignment. Here are a few clarifications.
· Students are to build a simple musical instrument that can play sounds that vary in pitch and intensity.
· There are a few example videos in the assignment on Stile to give the students ideas.
· Students are to bring their instruments to demonstrate to the class.
· This has been extended until Thursday.
· Complete the multiplication booklet that we started today. Students were given appropriate time to finish in class.
· We discussed the students dreams and fears about growing up.
· We discussed how sounds are used as alarms.
· We practiced 2 and 3 digit by 1 digit multiplication.
· We learned about sound pollution and how it affects humans.
· We had phys. ed. with M. Nadon.
· I sent a note home about our upcoming field trip to Batoche which will take place on Monday, June 5th.
Have a great evening!