· Students worked on 3 and 4 digit subtraction.
· Students worked on guided reading and reading activity centers.
· We finished a lesson on Pentecost and the beginning of the Church.
· We started learning about chief Poundmaker and his contribution to Saskatchewan history.
· We continued practicing our French plays.
· We went to Arts Ed. with M. Mitchell and Phys. Ed. with M. Nadon.
· Tri-conferences can be scheduled online.
· We will be going to the Saskatchewan Science Centre in Regina on Tuesday.
· There is no school Friday.
· Math p. 67 #1-7 and p. 71 #1-4
Have a great evening!