- We practiced addition and subtraction problems.
- We learned about the Apostle’s Creed.
- We learned about life on a Hutterite colony.
- We learned about the elements of dance.
- We learned about minerals, the Mosaic potash mine and the Mohs’ scale.
- We wrote a letter of Thanksgiving to our parents.
- We worked in literacy centres.
- We described the physical attributes and the personality of a Smurf in French.
- We started researching Genius Hour questions.
- All students have outstanding work in Google Classroom in English Language Arts, sciences humaines or Religion. Please check your child’s account from home at http://classroom.google.com using firstname.lastname@example.org as their username. The students all know their passwords.
Upcoming Work / Events
- Home reading duo-tangs for French will be coming home this week with 2 leveled books. Please read each book and sign in the duo-tang.
- A hot lunch order form will be sent home Wednesday for the Literacy Lunch on October 25.
- The class will go to the Art Gallery on Thursday, October 26th from 9:30-11:00. If you are interested in attending, please email Mme Gabourie.