· We’ve worked on spelling skills
· We’ve worked on 4 digit addition and subtraction
· We’ve learned about famous Saskatchewan inventions
· We attended a school bus safety presentation
· Spelling is due tomorrow.
· Mme Phipps gave some orange math duo-tangs to some students. Please complete these ASAP.
· There is a science test on Friday.
· Take home reading was sent home.
· Please have students complete Les Inventions de la Saskatchewan on Google Classroom by the end of the week.
To log in to Google Classroom:
1. Go to http://classroom.google.com
2. Username is email@example.com
3. Password is your child’s Chromebook password. These are used every day so your child will know it.
All of my daily notes are archived at http://mrboyer.ca
Have a great evening!