· We finished some work in French.
· We read a new selection in ELA and learned about the compare and contrast writing style.
· Students went to Arts. Ed. with M. Mitchell and Phys. Ed. with M. Nadon.
· We created our own customized versions of the Canada Food Guide online.
· We led visualization activities with the grade 1 class.
· The students each brought home a paper grocery bag to fill with non-perishable donations for the FCC food drive.
· Our Bible celebration is tomorrow at 10:30 in the music room.
· School pictures are Thursday.
· The class is presenting a Thanksgiving liturgy Friday at 2:00.
· There is no school Monday or Tuesday of next week.
Have a great evening!