I’m sending your child’s report cards home today. Please review them over the weekend. If you have any questions, please feel free to email me next week or we can discuss them at your child’s conference.
Here is what we’ve been up to lately:
· We are preparing our goals for the next term and preparing our portfolios for tri-conferences.
· We are continuing to learn about fractions and will be starting decimals soon.
· We are continuing to review grammar rules and read informative texts in French.
· We are learning about different aspects of sound in ELA, and are working on a research project in sciences naturelles. Students have the choice of researching the dangers of sound, noise pollution, or the dangers of headphones.
· We are continuing to learn about the Métis resistance of 1885 in sciences humaines.
· We are doing a read aloud of A Wind at the Door, the sequel to A Wrinkle in Time.
· We have completed our dance unit. The student’s dance videos have been posted to my blog (www.mrboyer.ca)
· We are continue to learn about the Holy Spirit and it’s guiding influence in Religion.
Have a great weekend!