· We have begun Benchmarking our students to determine their current reading level.
· Students worked on number sense in Math.
· We continued to work on our Louis Riel lesson in Sciences humaines.
· Students had Arts. Ed. with M. Mitchell and Phys. Ed. with M. Nadon
· We joined Mme Forrest’s class to discuss Dot Day. We’ll be doing some classroom activities with Mme Forrest’s class tomorrow. For more information go to http://www.thedotclub.org/dotday/
· Dot Day: Please dress in dots if possible.
· I will be away Friday at a Saskatchewan Teacher’s Federation forum.
Have a great evening!