· We finished and corrected a number of assignments that we had started in the past week or two. Some students have odds and ends to finish up yet. Students will go to study hall next week to complete their work.
· We sang French songs with the Grade 1 classes.
· We continued Benchmarking.
· We pitched our Genius Hour ideas to M. Boyer and began researching our projects.
· QSP is extended until Monday.
· Cross Country meet Wednesday at 4 p.m.
· Hot Lunch is Thursday
· Friday – Orange shirt day for awareness of the impacts of residential schools. A First Nations elder will visit. Terry Fox Run in the afternoon.
Have a great weekend!