· The class travelled to the Agriculture in the Classroom farm where they learned about the different foods produced in Saskatchewan such as pulse crops, honey, wheat, canola, chick peas, beef, and cheese.
· We learned more about Louis Riel through a classroom discussion, video and questions.
· The students had Phys. Ed with M. Nadon.
· The grade 4 students will be receiving a Bible during a celebration hosted by our religious education consultant, Bernadette Cey. The celebration will take place on Tuesday, October 4th at 10:30 PM in the music room. All parents are invited to attend. Students may bring a snack for the class.
· Tomorrow is the Terry Fox event and Orange Shirt Day. A First Nations elder will be speaking with the students in the morning
· School photos are on October 6th.
· The students will be presenting our Thanksgiving celebration on Friday, October 7th at 2:00 pm.
Have a great evening!