· During French class we started discussing food waste. 40% of food in North America is wasted, creating a huge financial and environmental impact. We started reading an article in French about waste and what we can do to prevent it. We also watched a video to introduce the subject.
· During Math we started discussing different ways to represent numbers up to 10,000. We took notes in our Math notebooks summarizing the different ways numbers can be represented.
· We started working on posters with the aim of raising awareness in the school about food waste.
· During Sciences humaines, we started discussing Louis Riel and what the favourite parts of our homes are.
· There is no school Monday due to a religious retreat for staff.
· There is no homework today.
· QSP fundraising is in full swing! Thanks to everyone who brought back orders today.
Have a great evening!