Here is the outline for this week:
Grade 3: 10am-12pm
- Ela – Reading Strategy, Word Work
- Math p. 17-27 – Jump Math - Patterns
- Religion Unit 1, Chapter 2
- ELA – Stella Diaz Novel Study
- Social Studies - Rules
- Science “How do we use Plants?”
Grade 4 FI 1pm-3pm
- ELA – Reading Strategy, Word Work
- Math - p 22-33
- Religon – Unit 1, Chapter 3
- Français – p. 19-27
- ELA – BFG Novel Study
- Français - Orthographe
- Sciences naturelles – la pollution de l’eau
- Sciences humaines – Voting and Elections
Please note that I will be unavailable on Thursday as I am away for a meeting. Friday is our teachers’ convention so I will not be available that day either.
If there is a discrepancy between this email and the work posted on Edsby, please consider the work on Edsby as correct. Sometimes the assignments and the amount of work that I assign need to be adjusted, and I will make the adjustments on Edsby.
As always, if you have any questions or need any additional help, please don’t hesitate to contact me.