- We listened to French music to start a music appreciation project.
- We worked on 2 digit by 2 digit multiplication and adding and subtracting fractions.
- Grade 6 students started designing menus for the International Space Station and grade 7 students researched the Mystery of Oak Island
- I will be making pancakes for the class tomorrow morning to celebrate the New Year.
- Students can bring a beverage (E.g. Starbucks, Tim Hortons) to class in the morning if they are able.
Have a great evening!